OSD (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

3444 7 minutes ago
Reply by Tim Foley

The best way to develop for Minimosd, brainstorm from a nobody...

First off i know how to program but arduino is new to me, so im prolly making a lot of assumptions that are wrong. The obvious way present…

Started by mP1

0 18 hours ago

Camera "L" shape cable (GoPro Compatible)

3DRobotics sells this cable for the GoPro: https://store.diydrones.com/Camera_L_shaped_cable_connector_p/cam-cbl-03.htm   What does it conn…

Started by Alonso Rodriguez

4 yesterday
Reply by Steve Burton

MINIMOSD STOPS OVERLAYING DATA

Hello there,I have decided to start a new discussion on this subject as I can't understand why from time to time and without notice, my Min…

Started by Navigant

32 yesterday
Reply by Euan Ramsay

OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra

This is a OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra. To get this working you need: - MinimOSD or MavlinkOSD - UART to Smar…

Started by RazvanS

1 yesterday
Reply by RazvanS

MinimOSD problem

I have a minimOSD board that has been working fine with my APM2.5. However when I powered the quad up today I am getting no overlay just th…

Started by Andy Middleton

0 on Monday

minumosd extra problems. need suggestions

I have apm 2.6 with minum osd extra. The only way I can get the osd to display is power up the system with my Sony board camera unplugged t…

Started by Jamie Martin

0 on Sunday

Help understanding OSD options

So I have an APM 2.6 with 900 Mhz Telemetry radios on the way. Now I need to figure out what the best FPV set up will be for me but I don't…

Started by vf171

1 on Saturday
Reply by vf171

Witespy Minim - No display when 12v powered up and FTDI connected

I think I may have a problem with the set-up of my Witespy minim board as when the FTDI is powering the board I get no video out at all, wh…

Started by Grant Smith

2 Apr 8
Reply by Mike Z

Minimosd battery mah used vs %

Hi. I am new to minimosd but have tried to research my question on forum but no luck so far. I would like to know how to get minimosd to sh…

Started by Mike

4 Apr 5
Reply by Mike

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service