OSD (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

3470 yesterday
Reply by Jim Johnston

MINIMOSD STOPS OVERLAYING DATA

Hello there,I have decided to start a new discussion on this subject as I can't understand why from time to time and without notice, my Min…

Started by Navigant

40 on Monday
Reply by John

MinimOSD - Black screen/no image

Hi all ! I need help about my MinimOSD freshly unpacked. I've triple checked the cabling and I don't know why I've just a black image on my…

Started by Jérôme Niklès

93 on Monday
Reply by Jerrod

MinimOSD and GoPro Hero 3

OK all...I'm sure this has probably been addressed previously but I haven't found it.  I'm having issues with the MinimOSD (latest firmware…

Started by Wayne Holt

5 on Sunday
Reply by Keith Hertzog

The best way to develop for Minimosd, brainstorm from a nobody...

First off i know how to program but arduino is new to me, so im prolly making a lot of assumptions that are wrong. The obvious way present…

Started by mP1

0 Apr 15

Camera "L" shape cable (GoPro Compatible)

3DRobotics sells this cable for the GoPro: https://store.diydrones.com/Camera_L_shaped_cable_connector_p/cam-cbl-03.htm   What does it conn…

Started by Alonso Rodriguez

4 Apr 15
Reply by Steve Burton

OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra

This is a OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra. To get this working you need: - MinimOSD or MavlinkOSD - UART to Smar…

Started by RazvanS

1 Apr 15
Reply by RazvanS

MinimOSD problem

I have a minimOSD board that has been working fine with my APM2.5. However when I powered the quad up today I am getting no overlay just th…

Started by Andy Middleton

0 Apr 14

minumosd extra problems. need suggestions

I have apm 2.6 with minum osd extra. The only way I can get the osd to display is power up the system with my Sony board camera unplugged t…

Started by Jamie Martin

0 Apr 13

Help understanding OSD options

So I have an APM 2.6 with 900 Mhz Telemetry radios on the way. Now I need to figure out what the best FPV set up will be for me but I don't…

Started by vf171

1 Apr 11
Reply by vf171

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service