All Discussions Tagged 'motor' (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

calibrating motor problem

I have a hexacopter - I cannot calibrate the motors - I have tried both calibrating all at once and one at a time. There is one motor that…

Started by gabriella levine

0 Jan 3

[HELP!] Quadcopter configuration for swarm integration

Hi there, I'm planning to build a quadcopter swarm and I need to get the best configuration possible to a quadcopter so to get the higher…

Started by Nuno Miguel dos Santos Marques

0 Nov 27, 2013

HEXA B, Eratic Motor Start Issues

I have the HEXA B...love it and have about 20 hours of flight time on it. Recently I have been having an Issue: First start of the day and…

Started by Guy Midkiff

1 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Guy Midkiff

Hex copter to lift 5kg total

Need some help choosing correct parts for hex copter.   Want to be able to lift 5kg total mass including copter weight.   has anyone got an…

Started by Rod

0 Nov 23, 2013

New Motors... what now in terms of ESCs

Just upgraded from the basic 3DR motors on my ArduCopter to T-Motors MT4008-12... do I need to simply just plug and readjust my gains in th…

Started by Jerry

1 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Scott Reid

MR60

Motor and Ship Test Stands

Please post your photos and thoughts on motor test stands and ship test stands.

Started by Forrest Frantz

10 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Forrest Frantz

H8 power distribution

Hi everybody, I'm building an H8 multirotor. I have a doubt about what would be the better power distribution layout: Option 1 (traditional…

Started by Corrado Viettone

2 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Corrado Viettone

Using a smart phone motherboard as an autopilot

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I thought It would be a great place to begin my project. I'm building a quad-copter, I was looking for an a…

Started by patrick niedziolka

0 Oct 23, 2013

Fun Project Concept + Need some help

The project starts with the baseline Arducopter with a 4000 mAh battery... we are aiming for a final weight of just about 2 kg (currently a…

Started by Jerry

0 Oct 16, 2013

Novel Rotary-Turbo-InFlow Tech - Gearturbine Project - Featured Development - Atypical Motor Engine Type

GEARTURBINE PROJECT Atypical InFlow Thermodynamic Technology Proposal Submission Novel Fueled Motor Engine Type *State of the art Innovat…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Oct 4, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service